Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

WFH #3 - Getting Ready to Start

With all the eCommerce training almost out of the way, I am coming out with a personal checklist to make sure I have everything ready before I launch my eCommerce business. :)



Product Sourcing


Sourcing for product that satisfies the criteria set forth in the training is definitely not a walk in the park.

For me, it took a considerably amount of time (last few days - with about 30mins to an hour to spare each day) to really nail down a few product that I have on my list.

Most eCommerce business owner or first-timers made the mistake of not checking on things like current trending of the product in question, sale volume and versatility of the product, average market price and many many more...

Yup, like I mentioned earlier, it is not easy to pin down the right product that will help minimize the financial risk when you start spending money on getting traffic to the product sale page.

Getting the Right Tools and Services


This is another big hurdle for most people. Let's put it this way, without the right 'tools', even a top chef will have difficulty in whipping out award winning dishes and the same is true for starting an eCommerce business.

Having the right tools and services will ensure an exact duplication of a successful blueprint that have been proven times and time again. In my opinion, it may costs a little to get those tools but once the money still rolling in, the ROI alone will easily cover back the cost of those tools and services.


When Do I Start?


I have been asking myself over the last couple of days. In life, there are always unexpected events that will attempt to thwart our plans. Recently I was tied down with a sticky project that have sucked away most of my time in the office and with my sweetheart kiddo in the house, it is almost impossible to cast him aside and get started.

So when can I start??

I am almost ready and I really hope to get started next week once I get out of my current workloads.

No comments:

Post a Comment