Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

WFH #2: Bolts and Nuts of Setting Up an eCommerce Store

In the previous WFH #1 post, I mentioned about getting an eCommerce course which I can conveniently watch and learn online at my own time and pace.

Well, I finally found one that is both affordable and well-organized when it comes to course materials and teaching style and pace.



Like I mentioned in the title, this course comes with both PDFs and lots of videos - the instructor walk-through the the entire eCommerce store setup (bolts and nuts) in such 'easy to understand' simplicity that I personally feel it is almost impossible for anyone to do it the wrong way.

At this very moment, I am still going through the videos and for a newbie like me, I must say I have learned a lot over the past few days.

Below is a short list of what I have learned so far:

- What is eCommerce Arbitrage (buy low and sell high) and ways to make money from it?

- How/Where to look for potential products and sellers and what are the pitfalls we should all avoid?

- How to approach and communicate with potential sellers and how to identify the right product to arbitrage?

- Tools and services we can use (short term) to quickly setup our product portal and get our first sale in

- The most popular and effective traffic source we can use to showcase products that we want to arbitrage

I have been going through the course material during my free time in the office, at home in the evening and most part of the day during weekends and I am truly enjoying every bit of it. :)

I really hope to set up my very first eCommerce product portal soon and get my first sale in. ($~$)

Stay tuned for the next update which will come really soon...

P/s: for those of you interested to know more about this course, kindly drop me a note or comment below with your email address.

No comments:

Post a Comment