Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Intro Part 2 - Few Things About Me You Probably Do Not Want Know About

I know, I know. This is a long overdue post that I was suppose to write on every first week of the month.

I did not forget. It is just that I feel there were more important interesting things to write about than another pompous self-intro post which nobody may even be interested to read about. :)



Anyhow, below are some facts about me that you probably would not want to know about but then I guess it doesn't hurt too much to reveal just a tiny weeny bit, ya?

Fact #1


I married the first guy who kissed me. Nope, mine is not a fairy tale by any stretch of the imagination. It just so happen that B was the guy whom I met again after breaking up for quite a number of years. And it so happen that we clicked so well that...we ROM-ed about less than a year later - if my memory serves me right. :)


Fact #2


I was super skinny and looked very much like another famine-struck citizen from Utopia. I was seriously under-weight for my age back then - many donkey years ago when I first met B. You will never believe it if you look at how well-rounded I am right now. Lol. :p


Fact # 3


I once fell down a long flight of stairs in Bangkok and survived. I was still under-weight back then and was lucky to escaped with just some minor bruises here and there.


Fact #4


I have been to 11 countries and still counting...

- Taiwan (Taipei, soon to have Taichung and others on the list)
- China ( Shanghai, Yun-nan, Beijing, Suzhou, Hangzhou etc)
- Hong Kong + Macau
- Japan (Tokyo/Osaka/Ginza etc)
- Germany - Blackforest
- France - Paris
- Switzerland - Geneva
- Korea (Seoul + Jeju Island)
- Malaysia (Genting/KL/Penang/Kukup/Pontian/JB etc...)
- Thailand - Bangkok/Phuket
- Indoneisa (Bintan/Batam)

Fact #5


I am not happy with my current job scope and is looking forward to either switch to a greener pasture after my Taiwan trip or setting up my own eCommerce biz and experience how it is like to work from home. :)

There you have it - I will definitely reveal more in my next self-intro post but for now that's it as there is only so much time I can spent to write every few days.

See you in my next post.

Ciao...

No comments:

Post a Comment